Friday, July 11, 2014

top 40 summer songs to rock to this summer!

these are just some of my favorite songs this summer. and yes, i realize some of these songs might be a couple months old, but i still love them! i never listen to the radio, i am always listening to spotify, so i dont have to hear the same five songs everyday! (go ahead and find me on spotify! @clarissacrandall)
  1. back home- andy grammer (by far my FAV song this summer)
  2. rude- MAGIC!
  3. am i wrong?- nico & vinz
  4. chocolate- the 1975
  5. trumpets- jason derulo
  6. 19 you + me- dan + shay
  7. beachin'- jake owen
  8. boom clap- charli XCX
  9. bottoms up- brantley glibert
  10. classic- MKTO
  11. love someone- jason mraz
  12. come get it bae- pharrell williams
  13. do my thang- miley cyrus
  14. drink to that all night- jarrod niemann
  15. doin' what she likes- blake shelton
  16. eighteen cool- hoodie allen
  17. empire- shakira
  18. she looks so perfect- 5 seconds of summer
  19. maps- maroon 5
  20. i'm ready- AJR
  21. latch- disclosure
  22. wasted- tiesto
  23. lolly- maejor ali
  24. love runs out- OneRepublic
  25. no evil- MAGIC!
  26. me and my broken heart- rixton
  27. midnight memories- one direction
  28. not a bad thing- justin timerlake
  29. ready set roll- chase rice
  30. pompeii- bastille
  31. play it again- luke bryan
  32. roller coaster- justin bieber
  33. up all night- owl city
  34. sing- ed sheeran
  35. story of my life- one direction
  36. speed limit- boyce avenue
  37. a sky full of stars- coldplay
  38. really dont care- demi lavato
  39. money on my mind- sam smith
  40. waves- mr. probz
stay classy! xoxo clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment