Sunday, June 29, 2014

30 facts about me

  1. i am named after a character in a book my mom read in high school
  2. my sister an i are born 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days apart 
  3. i am an avid golfer, and have been sine 7th grade and hope to continue for as long as i can
  4. my dream is to become a elementary school teacher, i have always loved being in the classroom
  5. i have never smoked anything, and i never plan on it
  6. i love the whole month of december because of the holiday season! i am a sucker for anything christmas related (hint, hint boys!)
  7. easter is probably my second favorite holiday, because it is the kick off to spring and who doesnt love mimosas and being dressed in lilly?!?
  8. id rather read than drink at the beach
  9. jcrew, lilly pulizter, vineyard vines, and ralph lauren are my favorite places to shop
  10. i am a self diagnosed shop-ahalic
  11. i could watch criminal minds for days (reid & morgan are easy on the eyes)
  12. i cant help but watch the bachelor and bachelorette every season
  13. team apple....all the way
  14. st. louis cardinals will always be the best (and best looking) team in baseball
  15. i like watching hockey....especially when they fight, thats when its exciting (LGB!)
  16. strawberries and pineapples are my favorite fruit
  17. DYSLEXICS UNTIE (dyslexic jokes are funny, okay?!)
  18. avid pinterest-er
  19. i have to read every night before i go to bed
  20. closet boy band fan
  21. i plan on living in europe at some point in my life
  22. i do marathons, lots of them (on netflix)
  23. i will never lower my standards to get a guys, sorry boys!
  24. i rather be single and happy than in a relationship and unhappy
  25. ive broken my foot 3 times in one year, that was fun, spent 6 of the 12 months in a cast or a boot
  26. i find a guy in a bow tie (especially a lilly one) so ridiculously attractive (another hint boys!)
  27. I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!!
  28. there is never anything a little diet coke cant fix
  29. crafternoons are my favorite afternoons
  30. pizza is the only love triangle i want to be a part of

stay classy! xoxo clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment